Wednesday, September 9, 2009

My needs are important (obviously) / The trapeze swinger

Lately, my life has been all about trying to figure out my schedule for school and it's not working very well as every single class I am trying to get into is completely full and no one seems to be dropping anything.

Hello? People? Don't you realize that my needs are extremely important? I demand you appease my wishes and drop that accounting class so I can take your spot! I will bake you cookies. I can't promise that they will be the greatest cookies ever though.

I have been at the computer CONSTANTLY checking for open classes on PeopleSoft, refreshing the page every 5 minutes. The only time I stepped away from the computer was for food, to quickly dye my hair (running downstairs shortly afterwards with my shower cap on to keep guard of my class) and for food.

And (while we're on the subject of things that drive me crazy) can someone tell me WHAT is with all the concerts this year?! I am broke and yet all these bands keep coming to town to taunt me. I have been practicing a lot of self control lately. WTF METRIC WTF...why couldn't you come at a time when I had money?

Also, I've been on edge a lot lately, and although irritating, none of the above has anything to do with it. Little things drive me up the wall, and I feel terrible for snapping at people who happen to be within my vicinity when my aggravation strikes. Either I turn into some super bitch or I refuse to talk at all. I think it might be because of myself than anybody else. I'm hoping that it will pass within the next few days.

Yikes. Run for cover people. This post has been all about ME and what I NEED and what needs to be changed in order to accommodate MY wishes. (I am not like this usually, I promise).

Some more food pictures...breakfast edition:




Song today is Iron & Wine - The Trapeze Swinger