Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Yay I flashed bunch of total strangers today

Way way way too hot today. Should have worn less clothes. We're having better weather in September than we did back in July, it's ridiculous.

Speaking of less clothes, I think I might've flashed everyone at the train station today and gave everyone a great view of my ass...skirt kinda-might've-probably rode up an extraordinary amount while I was walking up the train steps. You're welcome Calgary.

I wasn't even the slightest embarrassed as these types of things happen to me a lot. I also have a habit of reaching out for poles that don't exist when I lose my balance on the train. And then I try to play it off cool but that doesn't work either.

I think I've lost the ability to be embarrassed. No, probably not.

Okay, that's all. This blog is becoming more and more about my dumb, ditzy self and less and less about my real self...which isn't really all that dumb and ditzy. Going to take a shower (hot water isn't running for some reason today so I'm reduced to showering in freezing ice cold water) and then some reading. Here's a picture of an extremely yummy looking grilled cheese sandwich:



Song today is Empire of the Sun - We Are the People