Tuesday, September 1, 2009

All my dreams have come true at last

*You're allowed to skip everything I've written and just drool at the pictures.

Someone has answered my prayers. Coldstone Creamery has come to Calgary! I thought my eyes were playing tricks on me when we drove by the sign that read NEW! COLDSTONE CREAMERY (or something along the lines of that...I can't really remember for I was way too excited). If I was the one driving, a U-turn would have been made. Apparently, they've opened branches in three Tim Horton locations. THREE! That's like, triple the goody goodness.

I had it on Sunday, and I already know we're going to have a great relationship. The best of the best. Nothing can come between me and my ice cream.











I want it now. NOW. NOW.

All of this would look even better in my belly. Seriously...so so good. Here's the full creation menu.

PS. I can't believe it's already September. This is my last week of freedom before school starts up again and my schedule's not even done. Let me weep. Summer is over.

Song today is Norah Jones - Come Away With Me

PC: flickr and google