Thursday, January 22, 2009

Oh, Scarlett Jo


She is the epitome of gorrrr-gous!!! Need I say anymore?


Will update soooon...been so caught up with school lately..I have a post lined up that involves some pretty drastic physical transformations, and I know how much everyone loves before and afters (the number of hits I get on this is proof of that, no?)

And as a sidenote, I hate pictures of myself. Honestly photos do me no sense of justice whatsoever. I'm not a bad looking girl, but the camera makes it so...it doesn't seem to encapsulate the good parts of me! I know all you un-photogenic people out there know what I'm talking about. Out of the 30 pictures you take, only 1 comes out okay looking...and that's considered lucky! It drives me nuts! No wonder everyone loves their myspace angles!

No comments: