Thursday, May 21, 2009

If you're one of those guys who use hair gel,

please, please throw it out. There are other options out there. Like wax. Or mousse. Or just good old no-product, lovely, scruffy hair. Believe me for I am doing you a huge favor.






I love bookshelves. They are practically necessaries of life.

Other thoughts:

I am not having any luck whatsoever with this whole job search thing. And it's frustrating because I'm really trying and nothing's coming up. Just today I had to transfer money from my high interest savings account to my chequing. And it's such a horrible feeling. I told myself that that account was off limits meaning no withdrawals whatsoever. But I don't really have a choice at the moment.

With that being said, I'm tired of window shopping.

Songs today are: Interpol - Slow Hands
and Florence and the Machine's cover of You've Got the Love