Thursday, May 28, 2009

A Day in the Life

Sweet mercy...my faithful phone is dead and I can't revive it. Yes, I understand my phone was ugly and out of date and pretty much a stone brick that could answer calls and text, but I'm not one to care about outer appearances. (Disclaimer: Does not apply to other areas in my life btw, only phones and other various electronics.)

So right now I'm just staring at its screen waiting for something magical to happen.

And I haven't been blogging because every time I attempt to, I just end up staring at my computer screen tapping at the keys (also waiting for magic to happen). I've been busy with my history papers and going out in the sun - the weather has been so gorgeous lately, helping others shop and not shopping myself (since my bank account is absolutely FURIOUS with me, see last post) and other things (which was actually magic, but I won't go into details).

Anyways I will do another update once I recover from blogger's block and things get rolling again.

Song today is: The Beatles - A Day in the Life