Monday, May 11, 2009

Summersong


I just finished typing and revising this one really good lengthy entry and for some stupid reason blogger didn't autosave my draft and I accidentally pressed back on my mouse. And so now a big whole chunk of it is gone and I'm too irritated to restart it
.

On a completely unrelated matter, I woke up with a terrible mood of grump and frump today and decided to go out for a run at 7 this morning to hopefully jog it off. Which worked wonderfully, and now I've finished breakfast and drinking my morning coffee and listening to Hey Jude, and planning to start some yoga and pilates around noon.

Enjoying my blissful days off until my Spring classes roll around on the 20th. (Weirdly, I'm actually excited about taking my history course. Yes, that's exactly the type of person I am.)

Hopefully everyone had a good weekend and a good Mom's Day yesterday!

Song today is: The Decemberists - Summersong