Sunday, December 21, 2008

If what I read has nothing to do with me then I fully retract this post. And should probably stop assuming the worst. The coincidence of the date just kind of had me reeling.

I am cleared of the past. I don't hold any grudges and not everything I say or do has to do with you! I'm sorry if you think that way and if you misunderstood what I did or said (either of which I don't even remember as everything I said was just in passing.)

Of course I just feel uncomfortable when we're forced to make conversation as...well...what is there really to say given everything before? I don't believe in conversations that have a great deal of unnatural effort to them. I wish to put a painful past behind me and accept that things will never be as it was before (even if we've come to an understanding) I'm sure you agree with me on this point. I'm a different person from that of two years ago and you've probably changed as well...it's time to stop misunderstanding each other and assuming the worst of the worst.

I only wish you the best for 2009 and hope that everything goes well for you.

No comments: