Monday, August 10, 2009

Things I will never regret

Today I have decided to do a list of things I will never regret, as I have been doing my fair share of regretting lately:

- going out for a jog, even if it is a short one
- eating healthy
- going for the first kiss
- asking for what I want
- listening to Here Comes the Sun anytime, anywhere
- having that cup of coffee in the morning
- cutting certain people loose
- purchasing the concert tickets

There we go. That was fun.

In other news, I think that my belly piercing is rejecting, and I want to take it out...except that I can't unscrew the stupid barbell ball! I am freaking out and panicking cause I don't want to wait for the darn thing to reject and leave a scar, but I have tried everything and it still won't come out! Not really sure as to what I should do now.