Monday, August 24, 2009

Someone stop me, please

Oh my goodies. I'm trying to figure out what to order off of E.L.F. (for those who don't know, most of their makeup is a dollar!!) since some of my friends are doing a mass order off the site. I've known about this site for quite a while now, but was always skeptical of the quality. I guess we'll find out how much bang for the buck I get when we all receive our orders.

Once in a while we came across an item that sells for more than a dollar, and I'm realizing that this whole dollar shit is making me cheap. Suddenly, everything more than a dollar sounds absolutely outrageous.

They have a "mineral" line, which sells makeup at $5, and I find myself exclaiming "FIVE dollars?! That's ridiculous!" and refusing to buy it.

(Eventually I came to my senses, realized that I'm probably the ridiculous one, and decided to add the items to my shopping cart anyways.)

Anyways, here are some of the things I've accumulated so far:










Everything above is a dollar each except for the Candy Shop lip tins ($2) and the blush/bronzer duo ($3). I'm tempted to list everything I have so far but I figured that no one probably cares and have already skipped this entire entry altogether. I'm such a girl.

Song today is Band of Horses - No One's Gonna Love You