Sunday, April 5, 2009

Dye Your Hair With Coffee



http://www.ehow.com/how_2343597_dye-hair-coffee.html

I want to try this!

I'm always a skeptic when it comes to actual dye with harsh chemicals and this might be a good alternative since it's completely natural. Basically it's supposed to slightly lighten hair by bringing out brown and red tones and add shine and dimension.

I've been crazy about keeping my hair healthy lately (letting my hair air dry almost everyday and not using any heat whatsoever, deep conditioning etc) so this seems to go with my regimen perfectly.

The only thing that scares me is that I don't have an idea of how the color will turn out to look like. At least with actual drugstore dye there's some kind of color swatch to go by.

Reminds me of when people would dye their hair with Kool-Aid. It was pretty neat.
And I assume this only works with light colored hair, I don't see how it would show up if you have black hair or really dark hair.

(And your hair would smell like coffee afterward...mmmmm yum)

Speaking of coffee, this place looks divine.


-----
Finally got around to watching this over the weekend. Such a good movie, a must see!!