Sunday, March 22, 2009

God Prefers Atheists



A couple of days ago, I was reading in the newspaper about the Pope stating that condoms are not the answer to preventing the spread of AIDS (wow) and that it would instead, increase the rate (even more wow) and then reading up on how he also claimed that placing a bible over an erect penis before intercourse is the only guaranteed way to prevent the spread of AIDS (oh god full out ridiculous) and then came across the comic above (click to enlarge), which I had to lol at.

Not going to get into a whole religious debate, but distorting scientific evidence--that condoms actually increase the spread of AIDS pretty much shows that this guy is really out of touch with reality.

Lots of opinions on Christianity and the idea of a God in general, but I should really keep them to myself for now and get going on my English paper that I'm having trouble getting started...mostly because I keep getting distracted reading random articles online. Will update sometime during the week.

Songs of the day are Ingrid Michaelson's The Hat and The Way I Am. Love her.




Source