Wednesday, February 25, 2009

I Don't Understand Guys

Edit: Post deleted. Not because everything's okay, but because I don't want to fan the flames further. The reason for being angry at me was so so so stupid and pathetic, but I apologized anyways, for the sake of making up.

Overly sensitive people are the absolute worst. They make things that aren't meant to be complicated, complicated. And the silent treatment! God, I'd rather someone yell obscenely in my face than be given the treatment.

And I still don't understand boys. I don't think I ever will.
Will update with something more interesting (maybe) sometime tomorrow.

In the meantime, there's always:
The Superficial
Not Always Right
and of course, FML.

Song(s) today are Lily Allen's - Not Fair, Fuck You, Who'd Have Known....her whole album! Catchy stuff.