Saturday, July 18, 2009

Next time I'm sending someone to the hospital

I just experienced the most intense pillow fight of my life, that involved some unconventional kicking and tackling. I am in serious pain all over. Which explains the various bruises on my legs, and my friend's swollen lip and a bump on the forehead. (Oh yes I can cause injuries like that, watch out and don't underestimate a small girl like me).

This is legitimate pain we're talking about here...I usually have a pretty high pain tolerance, and this actually hurts.

I may be losing my mind because every time I got kicked or tackled, I would laugh out loud as if I was being tickled and not attacked. Which led the others to think I was some kind of freak for laughing after subject to torture.

I am seeking revenge next week same place, same time. After I do some healing.

Going to see Harry Potter tomorrow. To say I'm excited is probably an understatement.

Girl in a Coma - Their Cell