Wednesday, March 10, 2010

If already read, feel free to mark as read

Since I've been suffering from some serious blogger's block for the last two weeks, I've decided to repost an old post in light of the plaid trend madness everywhere. I still completely and wholly stand by this particular post.

Posted on June 6th, 2009:

I think I've developed a huge thing for guys in plaid.

But instead of rambling too much, I'll let the pictures do the talking. Seriously, if I start describing the things I would do to them, this post would turn into an excerpt from one of those raunchy romance novels (i.e. Gettin' Buck Wild: The Sex Chronicles). Except worse...much worse. And by "worse", I mean better-- downright dirty and probably illegal. But I'll spare everyone the play by play of my fantasies.












Whoever agrees that guys in plaid equals gold should most definitely join this group on facebook.

PS. I finally got my phone! I am feeling myself again. Seriously people, just text me random stuff about anything. I'll most definitely text back...with long deep sentimental messages too. (Yep, being deprived of a phone for a week will do that to you.)


Belle & Sebastian - She's Losing It