Monday, August 2, 2010

While we're young



I know it has been forever since I last updated, and I find myself saying this each time I post, but the truth is that I have become boring now. Or I have nothing to say. Something along those lines. I have about 7 drafts in my blogger since my last entry, and I've scrapped them all because I deemed them uninteresting or redundant of things I have already said. I need to get out and make some bad decisions or something.

Some updates:

The thing I have been looking forward to lately is the idea that I am inheriting the Lexus RX from my dad. He is in the looks for a new car and thus giving me the keys to the SUV. My first car will be a fucking Lexus, which is something I can definitely live with. He is spoiling me to say the least. Life is good.

Maybe this isn't worth mentioning, but I've been getting these weird random bruises and cuts out of nowhere lately. I don't know how I get them, but the only reasonable explanation must be that I'm some sort of crime fighting superhero by night. Honestly, how and where do these injuries come from?

In other more general news I have been really enjoying my summer. I haven't left the city, as I usually do each summer, but I'm not complaining. There is comfort in enjoying time off, even if it isn't the least bit productive. Between watching Big Brother (this is a annual summer tradition of mine), outdoor concerts and patio lunches, I'd say I have nothing to complain about.

I am a little bit (or a lot!) excited on the fashion front, as fall fashions are starting to roll out everywhere. I have to say that I prefer layering knits over short shorts and tank tops. Maybe it is because I'm so pale that I feel slightly out of place amongst all the tan people. I stand out like a sore thumb every summer. Winter dressing suits me more I think. And I'll admit, I miss being able to wear black.

Topshop just rolled out their Dark Nouveau collection, and H&M Divided also has promos for their Fall '10 collection.

H&M Divided Fall:





Source: Fashion Gone Rogue

I can't wait to get my hands on a military-esque jacket and a pair of kick ass ankle boots for the colder months!

No comments: