Friday, October 10, 2008

A Lack of Color

Some random thoughts

1. I can't wait until this week is over.
2. School makes me ugly. Sometimes I wake up and I don't recognize what i see in the mirror. I have to pile on extra makeup to look back to my normal self.
3. The glow I had in the summer is long gone.
4. I'm stupid as hell in calculus.
5. You're growing on me.
6. I don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing.
7. Arctic Monkeys are love.
8. I wish people would be more considerate sometimes. Makes me heated when I think about it.
9. I'm turning into a huge health nut.
10. I feel so sick whenever I'm reminded of certain things. Sometimes, that feeling of downcast is so overwhelming. I try so hard to not dwell, but it's just a feeling i can't shake. I just want it to go away.



Death Cab For Cutie - A Lack of Color

No comments: